how's summer going?

Discussion in 'Student Mamas' started by clane, Jun 15, 2010.

1. clane

clane Bookish Mama

i am almost finished with my 20/21 century humanities, but i pick up geology and chemistry for the second session. my acalr (comp. legal research) continues through the summer, as does my online american history. these classes complete my first degree :prayers: as long as i make it through.

i am looking forward to a couple weeks off before fall classes start. i have a registration appt for 7/12 for fall registration. i have absolutely no room for error in scheduling if i am to complete the a.s. in the spring. wish me luck?
  2. lawyermama

lawyermama not really a member

Hope you easily get the classes you need for the AS!!! I find that so stressful and become somewhat obsessive about that kind of stuff (the poor staff at the law school admissions office).

My summer is going fabulously...not in class this year:lol:

Anticipating unfun stuff for the fall, so fully enjoying trashy romance novels:)
  3. heythereheather

heythereheather A reading family

I have two classes, and I'm not doing that well with keepign up wtih the work, but I'm doing fine in the classes. It's probably because the grade itself isn't that important for me (taking to meet deficiencies before entering the program to which I have already been accepted), so I am fine getting a solid B on an exam. ;)
  4. clane

clane Bookish Mama

Sarah, enjoy your free time. I look forward to hearing about your law school adventures--if you get time to pop in and update us.

Heather, I'm glad the courses are going well. Hopefully the workload is getting manageable and you find a good balance as you start the new program.

For me...woohoo! Humanities is done! The fall schedule is out and there is already a scheduling snafu. It can be worked out, just adds in more kid juggling stress and driving time, etc. Legal research & wrting II, Real Property, Torts and Civil Litigation Procedures.
  5. echo_78

echo_78 Starting Over

I'm taking Microbiology and U.S. History II (doing that one online).

Micro is hard because it's 4 hours a day/4 days a week and we either have a test or a quiz every class. I'm pulling a strong A, but it's killing me.

History suck online, don't they? I'd much rather sit in class!

If I can make it until August I'll be fine :D
  6. clane

clane Bookish Mama

yep...six more weeks is my new mantra.