How is everyone doing???

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Linda, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

Questions, comments...
    you can post in the private forum if you like.

Need support?

Please don't hesitate, OK?

:hug:
  2. Deborah

Deborah New Member

(That was weird ... I clicked on this post and got a link for a survey that I couldn't bypass .... anyone have that?)

Seems like we are all on vacation here ... I've been really busy studying for my EFT exam -- just passed it yesterday! Yeah ...... !

I head off in a week to the beach ... so am sort of in vacation mode now ...

Hugs to all,
    Deb.
  3. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

What exam?

I am in hyper drive getting ready for me IN~laws to show up on vacation mode. MY MIL has never been out of the country...so this is BIG for her:)

I watched an Anthony Robbins Video the other day on Ted Talks...he does nothing for me~lol! I don't know why that is?

I am going off to an NLP/EFT workshop next week. I am VERY excited about that!. Rehana's workshops are always so life changing/empowering.
  4. Deborah

Deborah New Member

5. Rhea

Rhea Tickled by the view

Congratulations Deb! :cuc:

Rhea
  6. Rhea

Rhea Tickled by the view

Hi Linda and All,

We've been busy. My husband was home for two weeks and will be leaving soon for his two weeks on. I've been thinking about you all a lot! And have had lots of stuff go through my head that I'd love to share and get input on. I'll just have to see how much of it I can remember once I have some time to get on here. :)

But to answer your question, I'm doing okay. :) Plenty of room for growth. :)

I hope you all are doing WONDERFULLY.

Love,
    Rhea
  7. Morgansma

Morgansma Active Member

How are you too Linda?

Deborah- Congrats on passing the exam! Hope you have a
    wonderful vacation!

Rhea- Glad you're doing well. Miss seeing you around.
  8. Kbsmama

Kbsmama Active Member

I'm doing well here. We're counting down days to school now, and I feel pretty good about it. I am looking forward to some time to take care of me for a change, and I think it will definitely allow me to focus and be with my kids when they are here. I'm still not thrilled with not homeschooling, but I think this will be a good time to regroup and see where we are and what we need to do., and for me to get my head on straight. I've been forever working on that part, and it hasn't worked really well with so many other demands. If I can get into a routine of taking care of me (including exercise, which has not happened, and I think is absolutely necessary given my makeup and tendency toward depression) then I think the world will change here. I realize I am the key and it's on me.

Anyway...sorry to go on. I hope everyone is well!
  9. Morgansma

Morgansma Active Member

Jody,

I am glad you are finding some peace with the school decision. I know it's still hard though. I hope you & the kids both thrive and you find what you need to feel good. Update us when you can. :hug: