How are you all doing? Want to share?

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Linda, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

Checking in..it has been quiet around here.

I am busy writing content for my website, and learning a lot about the internet, marketing and myself. I am honored to be part of a group of practitioners who are challenging me and supporting me to grow and focus my business. I have just enough clients now to keep me working, learning and up at 5am...lol! Most days I really love getting up at 5 am when the house is super quiet, I drink my hot tea and talk and tap with someone on the other side of the world. The local people don't want me so early, so I get to talk to them after the kids go off to school~lol!

My girls are doing great. We are crazy around here. December is the beginning of summer, end of school year and Christmas all rolled into one. It is just CRAZY busy. My girls are growing up so fast. It boggles my mind that L is 7 years old.

We are still in NZ. DH really wants to move back to the States, it seems like it is turning into a saga. I KNOW that we both have torn energy about it and are not focused which is why we are still here~Lol!. It is time I really focus on what I want (as far as where to live, etc) and then it will happen. Every time in my life I have really focused, been clear in my desires, I manifested it. Every time. I did that before I ever studied EFT or LoA ...It is just common sense!

Best of all I find myself more and more centered, happier, and a more fullfilled and loving mom every day. I am enjoying life so much! I am surrounding myself IRL with wonderful, loving generous people who are like minded...and fabulous friend and resources. This is true online as well. The more I expand what I think is possible the more my life expands.

Add your update if you like!
    ~Linda
  2. Rhea

Rhea Tickled by the view

My reply is in the private forum.
    :heart:
    Rhea
  3. Percy's Mom

Percy's Mom New Member

Christmas is a crazy time in my household too. We have just completed my son's 8th birthday celebration and are working on Thank You notes all the while trying to deliver popcorn which he sold for Cub Scouts (won the prize for his den - lots of delivering for us both) not to mention getting all the Christmas stuff bought wrapped and deliverd. Haven't had time to think about addressing the cards - haven't given up either.

Having no help with any chores is one exhausting thing. My son is terribly, terribly ADHD with a drop of ODD. I am facing some serious economic issues and battles with the IRS and havenot yet gotten my business going so income is a REAL issue.

BUT all of this is sublimated to changing my energy from fear and self-condemnation to faith and determination and joy. That is the primary goal - to tap into the source and experience of universal love and everything else will follow.

(I don't check in very often any more. I'm always hopeful that things will pick up around here. It could be such a wonderful source of comfort and exchange - always hopeful.)
  4. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

It is so good to hear form you, Percy's mom!
    Happy Birthday to your son.
    And remember to get rid of the baggage that is keeping you from tapping into the universal love...
    it is weighing you down.
    That said, it(universal love) is available at any time for you. As you are love, you are source.
    Love,
    Linda