Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Working Mamas' started by cadzz, Aug 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cadzz

cadzz New Member

Hi everyone, my very first post and I must say I am glad to be apart of your group!!!
  2. IndiMom

IndiMom .

Welcome!
  3. freespiritmom

freespiritmom future trophy wife

Glad to see you and welcome aboard! [​IMG] Please take the time to read the rules located in the sticky (if you haven't already) and let me know if you have any questions.
  4. harvestgirl

harvestgirl escape to chimp eden!

The least I can do is speak out for those who cann
    welcome! i recognize your username :)
  5. 3granolas

3granolas New Member

:waving: Welcome!
  6. aleveater

aleveater New Member

Hi there! :kittypink
  7. cadzz

cadzz New Member

hey harvest.. thank you guyz for da welcome, hope to hang around for a while :)
  8. Shannon

Shannon Amity's Focus Member

:waving:
  9. harvestgirl

you think getting my acct. put on HOLD will help you get me to complete another offer :hahaha: :hahaha: um, yea you just lost me forever honey. losing a gift card i never had to begin with won't hurt me, but i bet you'll be bummed for whatever reward or $ you are trying so hard to get.

when my offer finally approves, i hope you can see what a true ass you have been about this entire issue.

why did you come here anyway, to find ME? :hahaha: what a loser.
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2006
  10. jujubee

jujubee New Member

:shake: :shake: OH MY!!!!!!!!!
  11. cadzz

cadzz New Member

I did'nt come here to find you, I joined after our trade. I was woman enough to keep this private and was hoping you had the dignity to do the same. this swap was made via Wahm, I did not shared it with the board over there but I am not suprised you had to share it. This will be all I will post publicly about the situation. anyone who wans to know whats going on can pm me on either site..You make me out to be the bad one but its not my account on hold.. Ass honey? its not what you call me, it's what I answer to.. Have a good day Amity and thanks again for the welcome..
  12. harvestgirl

:rolleyes: you won't say any more b/c you know you are in the wrong. but again, good try. :shake:

and there is nothing to tell..oh yea. wait. stop everything.*i* am "frauding a referral" b/c my offer hasn't completed at your site, *i* am " up to something" b/c my offer has not completed at your site. i responded to EVERY single one of your PMs explaining that i wasn't able to accces the trex site. i took time out of my fmaily weekend BBQ to get online & deal w/ this & you. *just* this evening i heard from admin & they sent me a new PW , and NOW i can get in. now i am trying to find out why my offer did not complete since it states -real time- on the site. i sent you the conf.. e-mail immediately upon my completion.

YOU are the one who went off the deep end, had to contact MY site to get my acct. put on hold. if anything, posting this here may help others (here) in dealing with such a wackjob as your self. people here know how i am, and they know i am honest & speak my mind. my FB here is fabulous, same @ e-bay & other GPT sites but OH YEA out of the blue i planned to scam you :lol: give me a break.

i could care less about what you say @ wahm, there is 1 person @ wahm whom i have traded with & she has been great, the rest? means nothing to me. the mamas here do though.

SO many people told me to walk away ...just walk away from the sites that were not completing for me. did i? no. i stick around & TRIED to see what was up only to deal w/ your crap. perhaps i should have listened to them & then today...this stuff w/ you never would have happened.

i hope (when) my original offer approves so you will be eating your words & feel like the jerk you are plainly being.

oh wait...let's not forget that while i was intentionally scamming you i posted to your intro thread here ~

"welcome! i recognize your username" b/c ya know us scammers & frauders like to be friendly ~ lol.
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2006
  13. cadzz

cadzz New Member

I have nothing to justify to you Harvest, all I am asking for you to do is complete your end, I have been green for you almost a week now and you have yet to complete your end.. have a good one..
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2006
  14. MammaMel

MammaMel Active Member

She said she was working on it, a week is nothing, sometimes these things take a while. I really doubt she was trying to scam you, relax.
  15. harvestgirl

*if* all you had asked me to do it complete my end (which i HAVE , it is not my fault it is not crediting) but you took it WAY too far by having my acct. at my site put on hold. i told you already, i won't be doing another offer for you. i am working w/ the trex admin. to get the original offer approved, if it doesn't...oh well. i am not wasting MY time doing another offer for someone as unstable as you, there are good people out there in the GPT world who are pleasant to deal with, i'll think i'll stick with them. also, you had someone yesterday you said would do the site for you...oh wait, you wanted ME to pay them $20 :hahaha:

perhaps this is a lesson for YOU...don't act so hastily when the end result is something that YOU want/need....b/c you just might lose it.
  16. cadzz

cadzz New Member

intresting
  17. harvestgirl

are you at a loss for words, or finally realizing you acted in haste?

if i sent e-mails to every single site that i had a referral on & said it was taking them too long to approve LOL can you imagine? i'd certainly piss off a lot of people. you have just pissed off me :smirk: actually, i have no idea what YOU said, all i know is that i have been working with you on this consistently & my site told me i was on hold for "frauding a referral"

is that what fraud is now...when you are consistently working w/ admin @ the site to get a new PW & get access to the site again , sending a c&p of the conf. e-mail that i DID DO the offer & always keeping in touch w/ you?

like i said, you seem to be a bit unstable if you think that my behavior in dealing w/ you & this constitutes fruad :rolleyes:

and no matter WHAT, i DID do my end, i completed the offer.. it is in no way my fault or responsibilty that is has not greened yet.

i have yet again, sent 2 e-mail sto the admin @ trex & have not heard back, i really don't know what you want me to do.
  18. harvestgirl

here is another update cadz since you seem to be online here now. i was finally able to get back in & clicked the -i completed this offer- button & my status was updated immediately.

Offer Offer Status
    eBay Auction Resource Network Thank you for signing up to eBay Auction Resource Network. We will update your status as soon as we hear back from our advertiser.

so as you initially thought, before you went all comando by attacking me & my GPT site it appears that perhaps i did not click that button on 8/26 when i completed the offer. i also submitted yet another support ticket b/c it appears the e-bay offer link itself is now not valid.

so, hopfully it will green soon so you can enjoy your vacation & realize i am NOT a scammer, NEVER intended to scam you & as you said tell my GPT that i greened.
  19. jujubee

jujubee New Member

if you were having problems logging into the site from the beginning, why did it take you a week to just now get in contact with the admin of the site? I know that If I signed up under someone and my offer didn't credit, I would probly go above and beyond my power to get the green, whether that be contacting the site owner regarding my offer not crediting, doing another offer , or offering to do another site. And I would make sure I was in contact with the person I signed up under.... How would you feel if one of your referrals didn't green after a week???? I'd be pissed to!!!!!! I'm not saying anyone is a scammer here and I don't know the whole story behind the both of your trades, this is just my 2cents... Obviously HarvestGirl you feel the need to clear your conciouns of something in order for you to blast this issue on the boards.......
  20. harvestgirl

you'd have to ask them that, the e-mail i got yesterday said they had been busy, i had e-mailed them 3x before i heard back & currently have 2 tickets submitted waiting for responses ...today i got the e-mail w/ a new PW that worked

perhaps you misssed the memo, or just aren't paying attention as i have covered this in my previous posts i have done everything in my power to get this to green & THIS site was the only site of hers i was able to do.

oh my heck, you are too funny. i was in constant contact w/ her!! WTH are you talking about? and i have several referrals who are currently in pending status & have been for LONGER THAN A WEEK! do you see me rushing off reporting them to their site b/c they have not completed? no. am i pissed at them? no. do some offers take longer than a week YES THEY DO. perhaps you need a GPT offer refresher course?

and i'm sorry, but what is a "conciouns" never heard of one of those. but MY conscience is very clear tyvm, as i have done nothing wrong in this matter.

ok, well i am done wasting my time on you, who obviously joined to get in on this as well :hahaha: perhaps before you start voicing your opinion on certain matters, you should actually know WHAT is going on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.