Have you had a GREAT experience buying from a cloth diaper WAHM? Please share!

Discussion in 'Cloth Diapering' started by ~Meeshi~, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Lizzie3143

Lizzie3143 New Member

Most of the wahms I've bought from have already been named on here but I don't think I seen Colleen from http://naturalbabies.com She has always had top notch customer service IMO. :)
  2. meemee

meemee Sighle na gCioch

weebees.com
    babylane (?) i think? was 5-6yrs ago
    stacinator
    Had awesome experiences w/ these mamas...would highly recommend. :)
    great thread!
  3. mom212

mom212 New Member

I was interested in the rainsoakers Jessica was "selling" because I like the Bumkin covers I have and wanted to reduce the bulk of the Chinese prefolds I use. I have some Kissaluvs from Ebay which are very cute. I'm interested in the Kissaluvs contours, but wonder if the stitching right down the center inside the diaper would be rather uncomfortable for the baby? Any other shaped or contour diapers you mamas like? I would prefer not to use a snappi or pins. Now that we are done homeschooling for the summer I guess I have the time to try cloth diapering one more time. Do you find it is harder to find clothes that fit well since they are made to go over paper diapers? Should I be posting my questions on another thread or starting a different thread? Thanks for any advice you can offer. :)
  4. pb_and_j

pb_and_j Nature Nut

I have never had a bad experience w/ any WAHM! I definately think BUR is an exception. I've been buying from WAHM's for over 5 years... I don't think I could list them all!
  5. doubleblessed

doubleblessed I dare you to dream!

I've heard Auntie Rachael makes awesome dipes ~ I've never had the opportunity to buy them but people constantly rave about them! Now just to get her website up and running... she better hurry! :monkeydan
  6. Briannasmama

Briannasmama Brandon's Mama too!

7. brayg

brayg Evil Genius

Great thread! Just a bump! :)
  8. heythereheather

heythereheather A reading family

I have some fitteds from Auntie Rachael that I got in a swap--I LOVE them.
  9. EmmalinesMom

EmmalinesMom Amity's Focus Member

It's never bothered my daughter, but the contours aren't as absorbant as the fitteds, at least in my experience. :) You can use a doubler of course, and it's not a huge deal if you're just around home and can easily change them more often, but I did want to put that out there about the contours. :)
  10. Hazel

Hazel New Member

I had great experiences with weebees.com (I'm not sure if that's considered a wahm, but it was my 'first' major cd purchase, those prefolds), the rainbow (?) catalog; there's also, Mommyhearts diapers and Lisa's Cloud 9 softies (my absolute FAVORITE diaper...but she no longer makes them anymore :wah: )!
  11. Caden's_mama

Caden's_mama Just another momma

The first place I bought diapers from is out of business, but the last place I made a diaper purchase was at http://www.mothereve.com/.

they have free US shipping and free inserts w/FB's! They replied to my email quickly and i received the diapers fast as well!
  12. tchrgrrl

tchrgrrl New Member