Gary's EFT Videos

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Natalia, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Natalia

Natalia New Member

I am thinking about ordering the first set of videos. If you have them, please comment. Are they worth it? Is this really the best way to learn EFT? Are there EFT certifications (it looks like the live seminars offer something).
  2. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

I own all the sets. I think they are invaluable. Well worth it to purchase the whole set all up front.(much better financially)

The first two sets are archaic(in recording quality) but you learn so much from each one.

The certification process is valuable through Patricia Carrington.

I really find my level 1-2-3 workshops also to be incredibly valuable. if you take them, make sure it is with someone who is very good at what they do.

I feel totally prepared to teach levels one and two for workshops because I had an amazing teacher.

I can comment more specifically if you need me to.
  3. Natalia

Natalia New Member

Thanks Linda. I think that I will order 2 sets of videos. The cost for 2 is very reasonable -- and I am not sure if I will like learning from video.

If you were to buy only 2, would you get the first 2 as suggested on the website. I was thinking that, or the first video and then the one for emotional kids or ADD kids since these are topics that interest me. Not sure how important following their sequence is.

I haven't seen any training in Florida at this time, but something may come up later.
  4. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Hi Natalia,
    I am mixed thoughts. The videas are the foundation of learning EFT the way it was originally designed. However, they are slow to watch. I also own the entire series and am still making my way through them. I learned the most from taking workshops, working with different practitioners, and taking the EFT-cc and EFT-adv tests. To take those tests, you do have to watch the first video set and also the ultimate therapists series. There are NO certifications in EFT. You can take different level trainings (1, 2 and 3) and when you take the eft-cc and eft-adv you can use those initials after you name and say you've passed the tests. There is also the master designation but that is currently not being given out right now until they redesign the program.

P.S. If you do decide to buy the videos, I can get a commission if you order through me. (EFT Store)
  5. Natalia

Natalia New Member

Is the price the same? If yes, I am happy to order through you.

Thank you for your comments. Your reasons are also mine for concern about ordering the whole library. I like to learn in person. But, for the next 20 mo. or so, I am committed to my Natural Health Science program (one weekend per month in Michigan). I thought the videos would be a good way to learn more about EFT at my own pace.
  6. Deborah

Deborah New Member

(Yep same price. Isn't that nice of Gary to share? Thanks.)

Sounds like the videos would be helpful. I do think for someone serious about EFT, the videos are a must. I just don't always like them as a first exposure to EFT. But you're "exposed" already so no worries ....
  7. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

I much prefer learning in person. But to me, the value of the DVD's for the amount of info and variety of exposure to EFT is well worth it. Gary Craig is a master of Metaphor and Reframe..he makes it look so easy~lol! Although, Gweneth Moss has a brand new DVD set as well of 9 clients who she worked with recently and videotaped. It looks really good. I saw it at the conference last week. So there are a variety of ways to learn.

Gary's first two in the series are the oldest. There were things I did not like at all about the Ultimate THerapist DVD, but still the info on there is really good and foundational. So, because the first two are foundational, I would probably say the order is important for those two. The rest of them not important.

It does take forever to get through the DVD's. I still have not finished them although I have made a HUGE dent:)

Sophia Cayer is an EFT master in Sarasota Florida. She does workshops. (FYI)

DId I help you at all? lol!

I'll pm you as well.
  8. Deborah

Deborah New Member

I would pick the first one and then the one that interests you. I don't think the sequence isn't that important after the first one.

And Linda is totally right -- if you can find a great teacher, that's priceless.