Explain wool covers to me please!

Discussion in 'Cloth Diapering' started by IrishAngel, Mar 17, 2009.

1. IrishAngel

IrishAngel Not broken, just bent Staff Member

I have yet to find a wrap that will fit around lil mans legs! He's got no meat on his bones! Just bones! EVERYTHING I've tried is leaking right away. There is to much room around his leg from the covers not fitting right. Will wool help this? Do I need a cover with them, or is it cloth, the wool in place of the cover? I've checked diaperswappers abd theres so many that im now confused!
  2. ufotofu

ufotofu Amity's Focus Member

Wool is a material that covers can be made out of. You can find knitted wool or wool fabric covers. I would look for a side snapping cover because it allows you to independently adjust the leg and waist. Also knitted wool is awesome because you can have it knit to your child's measurements.
  3. marcid

marcid New Member

I agree. My daughter is thin and long so side snapping works well for her. The Sugar Pea wool cover is a nice one. It's reasonably priced too. I bought one from Jillian's Drawers.
  4. LaPetiteKrott

LaPetiteKrott New Member

I would go with a nice knitted wool soaker...or shorties (like below, but boyish)... but the wool cover is only as good as what is underneath. So if the diaper is soaked, the wool will be too.

customs 001.jpg
  5. johnlee1

johnlee1 New Member

Hi everyone!
    Wool covers are really good for babies. Wool is antibacterial,breathable and self cleansing which enables the skin of baby to breath,keeping it warm in winter and cool in the summer.
  6. johnlee1

johnlee1 New Member

To know more about it please join me....!