Even though I sell too much bacon

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by kaje62, Jul 13, 2008.

1. kaje62

kaje62 crone woman

I love and accept myself...NO MORE BACON....NO MORE BACON...I still love myself...NO MORE BACON!

Suzanne (non-Amity friend) has been teasing me because I have been worried that my pig farmer is mad at me because I keep selling his bacon and pork chops instead of his brats and hams...so she told me I need to tap..

No more bacon...I still love myself...even though Will is mad about the bacon...I still love myself..No more bacon...:lol:

Deborah and Linda can I send you some hack hocks for a tapping session so I can love myself....?
  2. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

thing is, I really prefer the bacon. AFter being vegetarian most my life, I have NO IDEA what to do with a ham.

:lol:
  3. kaje62

kaje62 crone woman

even though Linda wants bacon I still am a good person and I love and accept myself...karate chop..NO MORE BACON...:(
  4. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

Ok...
    now go back further. remember the first time or the WORST time you felt the same feeling(s) you are now...

what does this REMIND you of.

Find the incident...
    and do the movie technique on the incident.

:)
    *smooch*

because this is not about the bacon..
    it is about the response you are having...the template you are putting on this situation from a long time ago.
  5. kaje62

kaje62 crone woman

sigh...................it is okay................it is not about the bacon. not about the bacon....not about the bacon...
  6. kaje62

kaje62 crone woman

Suzanne just called and she helped a lot!

even though I sell too much bacon and pork chops and not enough sausage and bratwurst I love and accept myself the way I am...eyebrow..Too much bacon..side of the eye not enough sausage...under the eye too many porkchops..upper lip not enough bratwurst...
  7. Deborah

Deborah New Member

way to go K-J -- keep up the tapping -- I'm so proud of you ...

and yes, it's not about the bacon .... or the ham or the brat .... it's about disappointing others and still loving ourselves .. it's about us having needs that are and are not met .... it's about others having needs that are met and not met ...

and even though it's not about the bacon, tapping on the bacon is just perfect!

love ya babe and talk Thursday ....