EFT/Unschooling/LoA new group ...

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Deborah, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Here you go Rhea ....and everyone else ....

Sunday Cote, a unschooling advocate and speaker just started a yahoo group called The “Heart of Unschooling”. I'm the list moderator and it's a high energy, very interactive list. It's a combination of LoA, EFT, and radical unschooling. I'm always aware of whether posting here on Amity about another group is appropriate but in this case, it feels okay. Feel free to email me if questions.

Here's the list description ....

The "Heart of Unschooling" community is a group of unschooling parents utilizing spiritual principles combined with energy psychology techniques (EFT) to heal our past, enjoy the present, and help create happy futures for and with our families.

Topics discussed on the list aren’t so much about the mechanics of unschooling, but focused more on supporting parents who are actively working on their own personal and spiritual growth.

Group owner and unschooling mom, Sunday Cote, is also a spiritual coach and certified energy medicine practitioner. She has found that utilizing energy psychology and spiritual principles can be a very powerful way to enhance respectful parenting and the unschooling journey.

For members of the list, Sunday offers a free monthly conference call where we discuss a certain topic related to unschooling and the spiritual path. During the calls, she offers short EFT coaching sessions to a few participants on their specific issues.

Although membership to this list is geared to the active whole-life unschooling parent, anyone who has a sincere interested in incorporating EFT and spiritual principles into their parenting journey are welcome to join us.

2. Rhea

Rhea Tickled by the view

This is so weird. I thought I signed up, yet obviously I must not have as I haven't received any emails. Do you need to send me an invite, or should I just look it up at Yahoo?

Thanks! :)
    Rhea
  3. Deborah

Deborah New Member

heartofunschooling.com should take you to the home page where you can request membership ...

let me know if that doesn't work ...
  4. Rhea

Rhea Tickled by the view

Thank you Deborah. I went through the steps... I really think I did it once before too. Hopefully I'll remember this time and if I don't get accepted soon I'll write to you for help. ;)

Hugs,
    Rhea
  5. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Hi Rhea,
    Saw you got in ... I really don't remember the last request (there's two of us approving members) -- sorry if we missed it!
    Hugs,
    D.
  6. Rhea

Rhea Tickled by the view

Not a problem. I could easily be remembering some other yahoo group. :)

Rhea
  7. Natalia

Natalia New Member

Deborah. I think I will give this group a try. I have been searching for a place that incorporates just the above -- minus the uschooling. Since we homeschool and I am passionate about my spriritual journey and EFT, I think the fit will be close enough. Thank you for posting this.