EFT for Weight Loss: volunteers needed

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Deborah, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Sure thing -- p.m. me your email address so I can send you the call info. Someplace earlier here are some tapping ideas for the first call -- you can work on that by yourself as well.
    We'll have two Jody's so we'll have to differentiate ...
    Cheers,
    Deborah
  2. starkisses

starkisses Amity's Focus Member

Thank you - how about I go by Jode ( joad like toad but spelt jode LOL ) I use to go by that when I was in school... will that make it easier to seperate us two Jody's? :)

Off to pm ya we are heading out in about an hour and I will try to get on tonight to check email from the inlaws

Thank you!
  3. sitamom

sitamom New Member

I haven't been around here in years, but I decided to check in and found this. May I join in as well?
  4. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Hi Sheri,
    Sure can. Our first call is tonight at 9 pm EST. When you get a chance, please p.m. me your email address. I'll p.m. you the call info.

Everyone else, I'll have to cut off enrollment here for logistical reasons.
    I'll post some of the tapping exercises we do. (And you can always work with me one-on-one like some of the group members already are doing ...)

Cheers,
    Deborah
  5. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Call Cancelled Tonight

Hi friends,

I'm sorry but I am going to cancel tonight's call. Our cat (only 2 1/2 years old) died today of injuries from being hit by a car Friday night. I'm not in the best shape to lead a conference call. I'll let you know tomorrow what the new date is.

- Deborah
  6. lauriemama

lauriemama Active Member

Has anyone made any progress with this? I'm interested in how this has worked out.
  7. Kbsmama

Kbsmama Active Member

I don't have actual pounds to report lost (I haven't weighed myself either), but I am feeling better about my body, and I know I have cleared away some key issues that influence my self-image and esteem.
  8. sitamom

sitamom New Member

Omg! I'm feeling very sad and embarrassed that I have not forgotten two calls! There has been a lot going on in me and I've completely spaced a few appointments now. My apologies and I hope they were good.
  9. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Hi Sheri,
    I'm so sorry you missed it -- you were great on the calls we did.
    Don't feel bad -- everything will work out!
    - Deb.
  10. IndiMom

IndiMom .

I forgot as well. :eyes: I am glad that you saw some results Kbsmama.
  11. mamatanya

mamatanya the bead lady

Is there anymore feedback on this? I'm curious how it went.
  12. Christi

Christi Perpetually NAK'ing

I'd love to hear the results.
  13. Deborah

Deborah New Member

While I think the calls were very successful in that we identified and cleared some important issues for the participants, I found we didn't stay focused on the weight issues.

We seemed to work on past issues that impact self-image today.

I think to see more immediate results wrt weight loss, it would take more one-on-one tapping with each person around cravings, habits, metabolism, and of course all the underlying issues causing the focus on weight.

I don't think this is my passion -- that's one reason I wanted to try the calls -- to see if I'd be good at it ....

So please don't judge the effectiveness of EFT by the results here. If any of you are looking for some insights into EFT around weight loss, I HIGHLY recommend buying Carol Look's cd's on weight. (Books, CDs, DVDs on attracting abundance with EFT and Law of Attraction, weight loss, eyesight, and quit smoking)

You just tap along with her as she works with participants.

Thanks for asking everyone,
    Deborah