Cloth or disposable?

Discussion in 'Papas Place' started by curlytopper, Oct 3, 2006.

1. curlytopper

curlytopper New Member

I have a question for all you baby-caring daddies out there: which do you prefer, cloth diapers or disposables?

Feel free to leave your replies and messages here. If you have questions you can either post them here or start a new thread. Thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    injury auto accident
    oklahoma lasik eye surgery
    car accidents statistics
  2. fericito

fericito ~getting better with age

My dh isn't "on" here but just asked him and he says that he prefers the clean up of sposies but the not spending money of cloth. If I change poopy, he doesn't mind cloth at all. We're currently clothing our baby, last baby was cloth for the first year and then kind of a mix after that.
  3. curlytopper

curlytopper New Member

4. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Guest

5. ChantingMama

ChantingMama The Divine Miss M

Well, it would be, if she was a he. ;) As it is, us chicks get nosy, and love to answer wherever we please, whether we belong there or not! :lol:

Seriously, though, this forum has been pretty dead for awhile, so you most likely wouldn't have ever gotten an answer if we hadn't nosed in.

Oh, and ftr, I think my dh's answer would be the same; I am not asking him, though, right now, cause we aren't talking to each other! :p
  6. choleblack

choleblack Amity's Focus Member

When I asked my SO he went on a 10 minute rant about our disposable society, wasting land fill space, how wasteful the construction industry is, how we should have to pay more to throw away more, how there is to much packaging these days etc.

I think it's safe to say he prefered cloth diapers. :lol:

Chole
  7. curlytopper

curlytopper New Member