Cloth diaper drop-outs sign in here please.....updating for Dishka

Discussion in 'Cloth Diapering' started by Erica, Mar 23, 2005.

1. annethcz

annethcz New Member

I keep hearing good buzz about Very Baby, but I've had bad experiences with them as well. The VB AIOs I have wick like crazy- they're at the bottom of my stash and I rarely use them anymore.

So it could be the diapers... (who knows????)
  2. MomMom

MomMom Active Member

{{{{{Hugs}}}} Don't beat yourself up! I know I did for a long time. :( Our problem was rashes. Even with wool. I think our ideal would have been Fuzzi Bunz if both dd and ds were not sensitive to fleece too. :( I tried and tried. Dh told me to stop putting them through this and spending so much $. He was right. :( That was just my situation though. I would try again later in your case,since the problem is different.{{{{Hugs}}}}
  3. JodiM

JodiM 35yo Catholic Mama to 5

After 12 years of cd'ing, I'm done.

I started with Lucas when he was a nb, he would pee through all of them, started again when he was a few months old... and just quit.
    I'm done, I have just had it with cloth.... Lucas pees wayyyyy to much for any diaper, and I'm sick of washing a extra load of wet clothes, on top of the load of diapers, and all my other laundry.

I cd'ed all of my children, so I think I'm allowed to use sposies. :)
  4. Erica

Erica Amity's Focus Member

bumping update for Jessica :happy:
  5. Dishka

Dishka All outta sparkle

Aww Erica, Im glad you remembered me LOL Im sorry though that Ellery had a bad reaction to sposies. I loved fuzzibunz on my son when I started cloth on him and even though I didnt use them when he was teeny, I bet I would have loved them too then. Im glad that you sound refreshed with the idea of using cloth. Im still a little worried, but if I dont try then I will never know if I could have done it. And like I said Im sorry that Ellery broke out :( I hope her little bum is doing better.
  6. meco

meco New Member

wool with anything works. especially for NB.

I would even do prefolds with wool!

Sometimes they need a stripping with nothing at all. There is a microwave method going around to kill bacteria. :) I need to find a link.