Chronic UTI's

Discussion in 'EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique' started by Linda, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

Last July my 3yo had a UTI. I finally caved in and gave ABX when I felt like it was not going to resolve on its own. I dragged my feet 3 weeks on giving the ABX...watching her carefully. I was not really *sure* she had a full blown infection given her symptoms would come and go. One morning, I was finally convinced that she had a full blown UTI and I gave the medicine.
    Then a couple weeks later her urine really started to smell bad again, and look cloudy. Infection again. Round 2 of ABX. THis time I gave the straight away given I was worried.
    Two weeks after the end of the second round of ABX, her urine started smelling bad again, looked cloudy..and she had urgency...blah, blah, blah.
    SO we moved onto round THREE of the ABX. :toomuch: (just for Rhea)
    (We did culture her urine every time...and it grew out E coli three times.)

Of course, I very gently reminded her about wiping, encouraged water ...and really could not find a mechanical reason for her getting UTI's all the sudden, three times in a row. I supported her with vitmains and a great immune supporting herbal tincture form out Naturopath who is also an MD.

But of course, after 3 infections that did not clear I Started to get worried.
    So I FINALLY tapped on my worries the last day of her antibiotics.
    Even though I am so worried the ABX are going to ruin her gut flora...
    ET I am so worried there is something big wrong with A...
    Even though I feel helpless and I don't know what to do to help her...
    Even though I feel like I am a bad mom for giving her ABX...
    Even though I am so sick of taking her to the Doctor..because it is NOT HELPING.
    Even though I am angry that I can't fix this..
    Even though I hate that everyone expects me to take her to MD's to fix a UTI...and I don't want to...
    Even though I am afraid A is not strong enough to deal with all of this.

Then I tapped for her
    Even though I have to run to the toilet because I am afraid I am going to pee in my pants...
    ET my pee smells really bad...
    ET I have an issue with E coli right now in my Urinary Tract...(I did 4 rounds of this one...as obviously her body had some sort of issue with E Coli..)
    I also tapped on the medicine...
    May all of the goodness from this yummy tasting medicine do its work in my body and all the toxicity of this medicine be eliminated safely out of my body"(I did 4 rounds on this...)
    I also tapped"I forgive myself and anyone else who may have contributed in any way to this UTI. I know my body can function perfectly in removing the e coli from my urinary tract.

I tapped for about 15 minutes total I think.

Then Funny enough...I watched the news that night. I NEVER EVER EVER watch the news. We have not watched TV for 6 years or so. And there was a story on the same ABX that my dd was taking. That there was something wrong with them...I flipped off the TV and tapped.
    "Even though it freaking figures that the medicine I reluctantly gave my daughter is on the news and tainted...even though I freaking hate pharmaceutical companies...I choose to know my daughter is safe and capable of all challenges that she encounters"
    Even though I HATE kids liquid antibiotics with all the crap and preservatives in them...

Then for Aidra.
    "Even though there might be some issue with my yummy medicine..."
    ET the medicine might have some stuff that might be a challenge for my body, I choose to know that the goodness of the medicine will be used by my body as needed and any toxicity in the medicine will be passed safely from my body..."

Her urine sample 5 days after she finished her third round of antibiotics was perfectly clear for the first time in months.
    She has been clear for two months.

I really know in my knower like the tapping shifted it. Um, message to self
    :announce: don't wait so long to tap next time. :eek:
  2. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Great post Linda (send it into Gary's newsletter -- this would be perfect!)

Glad to hear she's better ....
  3. Natalia

Natalia New Member

Thanks for sharing Linda! Great story and great work!
  4. Linda

Linda Amity's Focus Member

I have to mention I did use the homeopathic remedy in the kit you sent me. :) With no discernable results. waah. I was so excited, too, to pull it out of the kit with your lovely energy with it.
  5. Rhea

Rhea Tickled by the view

Great job mama! And great post about persistence, not giving up on tapping when the first round doesn't do it.

:bow: <--- Stand in for the "Mama Detective Award" that I couldn't find. :heart:

Rhea
  6. Kat Miller

Kat Miller New Member

Great work Linda.

I just wanted to also give you the list
    of feelings that may be associated with
    urinary tract issues from the book
    Feelings Buried Alive Never Die... by
    Karol Truman. It may be a good idea
    to tap on them for both your daughter
    and you.

Urinary Infections:
    Putting blame on others for your problems
    Allowing another to irritate you

Bladder Problems:
    Repressed sexual feelings
    Inharmonious male and female emotional relationships
    Sexual identity going unexpressed
    Unable to release things or ideas no longer needed
    Feels over concerned with survival issues (money, job, health)
    Lack of order or obsessed with order
    Yearning

Kidney Problems:
    Extension of bladder but more severe
    Insensitive to situations where caring and concern should be exhibited
    Trying to control life
    Being disloyal to self
    Being over judgmental
    Feeling emotional confusion
    Deep subconscious resentments toward people and experiences of the past
    Unfounded criticism of others
    Repressed emotions
    Don’t have a good relationship with yourself
    Leaving your self out to please someone else

Kidney Stones:
    Hardened anger
    Poor relationship with self and others

Kat
  7. Deborah

Deborah New Member

Kat,
    I just heard of that book Sunday -- I think I have to get it now!
    Thanks,
    D.
  8. Kat Miller

Kat Miller New Member

You are welcome, Deborah.

That is a very powerful book. Using it for a reference
    for the feelings buried that may be causing the symptoms
    experienced can be very helpful in finding a focus for
    releasing the symptoms with EFT.

Kat
  9. Natalia

Natalia New Member

Which remedy did you use? With homeopathy, you look for the similum -- the one remedy that matches all of the symptoms. Like digging around with EFT for the root of the issue -- which is probably why I love both.

A great remedy for UTIs is staphysagria which has a lot of the issues Kat mentioned.

The best part of your story is that the UTIs are gone and you did it with EFT. :clap: I think that all of these energetic approaches do the same thing: rebalance the energy in the body to restore health and balance mentally, emotionally and physically. None of them works all of the time which is why it is great to have all of them in our world. :teamwave: