Beyond living and parenting without borders

Discussion in 'Mama's Simplifying and Thrift forum' started by waybeyondfedup, Apr 11, 2014.

1. waybeyondfedup

waybeyondfedup New Member

What do you think about it, especially, in this day, and age?

I'm all for this. I found that it will serve us better if we incorporate it within our borders. Especially, with the mainstream part of.

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

#beyond #living #parenting #with #out #borders #day #age #serve #better #incorporate #in #mainstream
  2. Barb

Barb Moderator Staff Member

Can you expand on what you mean?
  3. waybeyondfedup

waybeyondfedup New Member

Basically, it's like doctors without borders and beyond. Expect without exactly doing it, but more learning and researching then anything. At least from what I understand about it. Unless you are lucky enough experience it for yourself of course.
  4. Barb

I guess I'll have to read before commenting further. I don't know anything about it.
  5. IrishAngel

IrishAngel Not broken, just bent Staff Member

I'm sorry, but I'm totally confused at what your trying to get at. Doctors without boarders is a group similar to the Red Cross that gives medical attention and aid to third world countries in need. How could this translate to parenting our children? Is this something that you are trying to do with your children?
  6. Barb

Yes Christina thats what I thought but there is actually a book called Parenting without Borders so I thought that might be what she was talking about? I was going to try to read excerpts from the book before commenting. Otherwise I thought it was just me being confused.