Back To school swap show

Discussion in 'Sewing & Craft' started by Peppermint, Aug 3, 2005.

1. Peppermint

Peppermint New Member

Here is what I am doing for the back to school swap.. It is a Lunch bag and napkin. Hope these go over well. I know one mom said they had lunch boxes so I may just do several napkins for them or something else.

Attached Files:

2. SoyCandleMommy

SoyCandleMommy Mama of 2 wild boys

That's AWESOME! I need to get on the ball here, I haven't even started mine!!
  3. grtlyblesd

grtlyblesd Amity's Focus Member

Those are SOOOO cool! My kids would totally love those! :) What keeps the sides of the bag stiff? Interfacing? Timtex?
  4. Peppermint

Peppermint New Member

Thanks.. It is just a single layer of woven... I think for later I may do some that are lined with interfacing.. My daughter used one last year from the swap that was just a single layer and it worked great.. I just starched this one. Ok off to sew more
  5. missiclare

missiclare Jenn

OMG! thanks for letting me know this! I havent either!!!!!!!!!! well, see, we had to have an emergency garage sale and ebying like crazy. and the garage sale stuff was stored in my sewing room AND the leftovers are still there (well, some i freecyceld a ton)

anyway- i have three bags made so far. (but, i have to make 25somethings! - why on earth did i sign up ALL my school-kids??????? rofl)
  6. Peppermint

Peppermint New Member

should we bump the date a tiny bit like wed of next week.. I know just having the weekend nights could help some..