Are fuzzi Bunz GUARANTEED not to stain?

Discussion in 'Cloth Diapering' started by Silvery_skies, Aug 23, 2005.

1. JZDmama

JZDmama Boobylicious Breeder

nak - i wrote and asked again about how to remove the stain since sunning didn't work. this is their response:

Stacy,

The stain should eventually wash out after several washings. You can
    try using a little Oxyclean or Shout but it's not good to over do it
    with heavy chemicals/cleaners.

Mother of Eden, LLC
    A Company That Cares
    1-866-DRY-BABY
  2. treecitydiapers

treecitydiapers New Member

I just reread this and the interesting thing is the wording... they are not guaranting customer satisfaction and they are not guaranting they won't stain. They are guaranting customer service... the one thing they are not the best at, lol!
  3. LatteLover

LatteLover Amity's Focus Member

I personally would like to see these stains. LOL Can you post a pic. I was thinking yesterday about some sandy's that were sold to me as being in used, stained condition. Stains on diapers don't really bother me too much unless they are gross so I got them, but they don't have any poop stains. What they do have are small, orangey-brown stains, mostly on the outer, that look like rust stains from a washing machine to me. Definitely NOT poop though. So, it got me wondering about what your stains look like.
  4. Silvery_skies

Silvery_skies MOMMY of BOYS

They ARE an orangy brown- Now I have the same stains on my bath towels too.. :( Must be rusty water...any thoughts on HOW to get rid of those kinds of stains?????
  5. Robin

Robin Jesus Follower

Have you checked the inside of your washer to see if there is a small area of rust in it? I know we had an older washer and inside it some of the area around the small drain holes rusted and that would cause stains on some clothes.
  6. LatteLover

LatteLover Amity's Focus Member

7. earthwhisper

earthwhisper New Member

If it is rust, you definately do not want to bleach as that will set the stain in. Does the inside of your dishwasher turn orange also?