Anyone out there?

Discussion in 'Cloth Diapering' started by linnea, Sep 6, 2006.

1. linnea

linnea New Member

This forum isn't very active, but I wanted to shout out and see if anyone was out there!

My oldest is out of diapers now, but I'm diapering my great big two month old boy in prefolds and loving them. I wish I knew then what I know now - I never did have a consistent "system" with DD and it was pretty confusing for DH. Now he loves that there are only two kinds of diapers - prefolds and "Daddy diapers" (ME Sandy's currently).

OK, just sharing the prefold looooove! :hbeat:
  2. Jrnme

Jrnme Boy Crazy!!!

I'm here, some times.

We did prefolds with Sam as he grew bigger, and like you I found I LOVED them. They worked SO well with the bikini twist and a snappi. Most of the time he went cover-less which was an added plus for us. We did keep a few diapers around, Both fitteds and AIO's, to use when we were out and about.

This time around were going with fitteds for awhile and then once baby gets some weight on him I think we'll go back to the same system we had for Sam.
  3. ~Meeshi~

~Meeshi~ Also Known As Michelle

Yup, we have all sorts of different kinds of fitteds, but I always go back to snappied unbleached prefolds. I love that I can adjust how they fit and they always fit like a dream under Proraps.

I :hbeat: unbleached prefolds!!
  4. tash

tash New Member

I havent done pfs. tehy used to scare me, now I have some that I use as spit cloths and I have issues with mixing them up. I have about half fitteds and the other half 'daddy' diapers which are pockets-a few wonderoos (which seem to be his favorite, I think because he knows 'the purple ones'. a fuzzibun, some wahms, .....

(oh and I just won some wool soakers on ebay :D )
  5. ThinkCloth

ThinkCloth New Member

I use CD too!

Hi!!
    Yes, I'm here! Is the forum new??
    I use cloth on my son, and my daughter is in trainers for nights, and unders for the day. We love cloth. I'm excited to see this forum, and hope it becomes a busier one! :)
  6. love2bmom

love2bmom New Member

I'm here too! I'm a cloth addict. We recently opened our own cloth diaper business. All three of mine were cd'd. We had two in dipes twice. I still have one in dipes.
    Glad to know you're all here!:)