Anyone know of any good cloth overnight pull-up type training pants?

Discussion in 'Cloth Diapering' started by clucyshyn, May 27, 2008.

1. clucyshyn

clucyshyn New Member

Hi! We are new to cloth diapering but it has been going well for our 18 month old since we started a couple weeks ago. Now we are wondering what, if anything, is available in the cloth Pull-Up variety. Our soon-to be 5 year old still has bedwetting issues several times/night despite trips to the bathroom right before bed, going right after waking up, etc. She is in a bunk bed which is hard to change the sheets on when I am now in my 9th month of pregnancy again!!!
    I just ordered some Happy Heiny's pocket trainers with Hemp stuff-ins to try. She does not like the style like the Snap-ez variety with snaps because they look too much like a diaper. Motherof Eden has an overnight stay dry training pant but no one seems to have it in stock. Am I missing any others that I should try? Feedback on Nappi's seems to be that they are bulky. (I am guessing our Happy Heiny's ones will be too but I have not seen them yet. Thanks!!
  2. ~Meeshi~

~Meeshi~ Also Known As Michelle

Hi! I am not sure on the training pants, but you generally do not have to post the same thing on multiple forums to get answers. :) The MArket Board is most visited, but the other forums should get you a response, if a bit slower.
  3. clucyshyn

clucyshyn New Member

Thanks! Do you usually have email notification for the replies? I spent a lot of time looking for replies to my post on the market board since there was so much to go through!
  4. ~Jenn~

~Jenn~ Guest

I have two childrent that still wet the bed at night. We use motherease overnight undies. We rarely have any leaks with them.
  5. clucyshyn

clucyshyn New Member

Thanks-my friend liked the Motherease diapers and sent me a link. Are they real poofy? do they have pocket inserts? I bought 2 Happy Heiny training pants (pocket style) to try and they are very poofy. (She looks like a bubble buttt!) However she really liked how the fleece felt so she wanted me to wash them up for her to try.
  6. meco

meco New Member

I think these are the ones I had and loved.

And these:

Babyworks: Product: 'Nikky All Night Pants'
  7. ~Jenn~

~Jenn~ Guest

They are poofy and don't have inserts. I figure we'll deal with the poofiness in exchange for the absorbancy. One of my bedwetters is almost 8 so we really need a LOT of absorbancy. I don't think I'd be able to get that without lots of layers-- poofy, or the nasty chemicals of pull ups.
  8. clucyshyn

clucyshyn New Member

Thanks! The Nikky ones look interesting. Too bad only in white for picky girls!! :)