Anyone having twin girls? Want/need free clothes?

Discussion in 'Families with Multiples' started by dadacovima, Jun 29, 2006.

1. dadacovima

dadacovima New Member

My twin girls are now 2 1/2, and I have a box of twin girl clothing (some matching, more just matching style - different colors, etc) that goes from newborn to I think 18 mos/2 yrs, although I know for sure there are matching winter coverall thingies that are size 4 that we will not be using. Most of these were given to us either new or as hand-me-downs from another twin family, but they are still in good shape! I know I hated buying twin clothes, but if someone gave them to me, I was happy to use them! LOL! Anyway, I would love to give this box to someone, rather than just the thrift or consignment store, but the only other set of girl twins I know are only 6 months younger than mine, and are actually bigger than mine. Does anyone want this box of clothes for the price of shipping?
    LMK! Thanks -
    Sarah
  2. TulaneMama

TulaneMama countdown mode

If no mama takes these I would be interested for my singlet! LOL!
  3. TulaneMama

TulaneMama countdown mode

did anyone take these yet mama?
  4. dadacovima

dadacovima New Member

ACK! I completely forgot to check on here - I was just waiting for a response in my email or a pm... I'm sorry! Yes, I did get someone to take them, sorry to keep you hanging!! What size is your little one? I may have some more FFS clothes (for singles! LOL!)
    Sarah
  5. miranto

miranto Guest

Twin girls clothes

Looking for twin girls clothes size 2t and up. If you have anything available please let me know.
    Thanks
  6. Spinckard86

Spinckard86 New Member

i have twin girls that are going to be turing 2 in june and i have no summer clothes for them at all they are a little on the skinny side so they still fit in 18 months 24 months and some 2t i would love some free clothes for twins
    im new to this site so im not sure how this place works but i hope i doing it all right
  7. Seha

Seha New Member

Well I dont know about free clothes but you can surely get them discounted through using coupons from different stores like ezcouponsearch(dot)com and similar sites.