ANy sources for WATERPROOF bedwetter pants

Discussion in 'Cloth Diapering FAQ' started by Candace, Oct 5, 2003.

1. Candace

Candace Always a geek

for 6 yolds? Around the $12 price range? All the dipe sites I see that have them (not many!) have them in the $20s! :eek: Not a risk I can take if it's not comfy!
  2. grisandole

grisandole Member

I think www.countrycozys.com has them, I know they make a special diaper for up to 65 pounds.

I know that they are great to do business with, very nice and customer service oriented.

HTH,
    Kristi
  3. pinkmommy

pinkmommy Rondi - without an "h"

Well...not much help in the $12 range, but I just ordered the Bedwetter Pant from Ecobaby which is supposed to hold "a cup" of pee. I'll let ya' know how it fits after I receive it. I think it is hard to know what size because sizing varies and you can't always rely upon size charts. I know Mother Ease also makes something like this which is supposed to be super absorbent and I think it even fits a higher weight range -- but again it is $20.

Country Cozy's has pull-up style trainers that go up to 50 pounds (not waterproof that I know of...but maybe you can get waterproof or use a cover). I had a few of the trainers for DS but did not use for night use -- they would not have been absorbent enough (but again, you might be able to ask for extra absorbency if this might be something you need). I believe the product that goes up to 75 pounds is called Jesse Pants, but it is a diaper and not a pull-up. Not sure how a six year old would feel about wearing a diaper. ??? Also, not sure that they are waterproof...would need a cover.

If I find anything else, I will let you know.
  4. grisandole

grisandole Member

www.toddlingtots.com will make them to fit larger kids; at least she says so on her site :) My friend uses them on her dd and likes them.

Kristi

eta- it looks like she doesn't have anything instock? I'd email her.
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2003
  5. Serena

Serena Member

You too? My 6 year old has never been out of diapers. She has had maybe 1 or 2 dry nights a year in the past two years. I am making diapers for her, but I still need to wash the sheets often. :(

If you find something that really works, please post or PM me; I am always looking for ideas.

Are your worried about it or do you think it is a development/maturity thing?
  6. sewlittletime

sewlittletime New Member

Country Cozy's does indeed make waterproof, bedtime pants.

Our bedtime pants are called Nighty Night Knickers. They fit up to size 5 and can be purchased through Buttons Sling's 'N Things. http://www.buttonsdiapers.com/

Our Jesse pants are a diapering product that was designed for Special need children. Of course anyone is welcome to purchase these. These are now made with windpro, so they are considered waterproof. We accept orders for our Jesse pants.
  7. MamaJosie

MamaJosie Active Member

Tammy what is the

outer on the Nighty Night Knickers? Is is a PUL or fleece or somethine else. I am just wondering how trim they are. Thanks -Josie
  8. deb215

deb215 Active Member

just a few ideas

....maybe get some felted wool pants for pj's.... maybe use a cotton traing pants with the thicker crotch.

I have seen a few mamas advertise soaker pants to use as covers over diapers.

hth
  9. sewlittletime

sewlittletime New Member

Josie

They are PUL outer with sherpa inner. The soaker is 3 layers of sherpa, 1 layer of terry and is quilted. Soft binding on legs and waist.