AIO

Discussion in 'Cloth Diapering' started by marcid, Mar 16, 2009.

1. marcid

marcid New Member

I'm looking for any opinions or feedback from those of you who have tried the following AIO:
    Honey Boy
    Baybee

Do you like these diapers, where did you buy, any place to buy them used (other than DS)?

Also, anyone ever try to sew their own Very Baby or Honey Boy? Easy or not?

Any recommendations for any other AIO with cotton on the inside? Thanks for your help.
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  2. Amber

Amber Just enjoying life

I sewed a bunch of the very baby diapers and they were pretty easy to make. I did it assembly style cutting a bunch at once then did the same step on each diaper before moving to the next step. I didn't use them as I don't have a baby but my sil did and she was happy with them.
  3. marcid

marcid New Member

Thanks for the info - I'm a beginner sewer and wondered how complicated it would be. Do you sew a lot? Also, do you know about how much it cost per diaper?
  4. Amanda412

Amanda412 New Member

I really liked the Bum Ware Extremes, but I quickly found out that velcro is not for me. I was gonna try the new snap version, but I got hooked on quick dry aio's. Right now, my faves are SposoEasy's with snaps from Blue Penguin. I love how quickly they dry. :)
  5. Pttymom

Pttymom New Member

I made very baby AIO and I really like them. They were pretty easy to make also.
  6. marcid

marcid New Member

I've tried some used Bum-Ware and Very Baby from DS. They are fine diapers but I definitely prefer the SposoEasy. I sold my mediums and bought the M/L which is a better fit for my dd.

Thanks mamas!
  7. EmmalinesMom

EmmalinesMom Amity's Focus Member

I made quite a few Very Baby AIOs an really liked them. I liked them more than the Honeyboy diapers.
  8. lovencloth

lovencloth Amity's Focus Member

I make my own AIO's, that said, I really like the Honey boy when my Mirnada was born, she had really chunky thighs and the one I had fit amazingly well. I have made quite a few VB AIO's and fitteds and covers, it is a super easy pattern, very easy to follow and the website on the pattern gives even more info. As for where to get them used other than DS, I would try cloth diaper nation, you can find them here. HTH