A little help needed

Discussion in 'Working Mamas' started by Gypsylily, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Gypsylily

Gypsylily Guest

I am working on a computer-offer site (the one lilmamibella did).

Anyhow, I wasn't sure if I needed to work on it in 3,2,1 or 1,2,3 order. Unfortunately, I picked the latter. Now I am learning that 3,2,1 would have been better?

The problem I am having is that the last page (3) wants me to do 9 offers. There are hardly any offers on that page and many are repeated. The point is I can't do all 9 as there aren't enough that I can do.

I tried refreshing 15 times, but no luck. If I wait a day or so will it change?

Am I screwed again? :wah:
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2006
  2. onlyboys

onlyboys New Member

I'm just a newbie at this, but do you mean you started the offers on page one or two and it limited what you could do on page 3?

As I refresh the same site, the offers rotate, but the discover ones stay the same.
  3. Gypsylily

Gypsylily Guest

Yes, I seem very limited on page 3. I'm nervous b/c I hate to waste my time, money and offers doing the site if I can't finish it.

Hopefully I will have better luck with refreshing. It didn't work earlier today.

Thanks!
  4. IndiMom

IndiMom .

You can do the pages in whatever order you like, but it's best to start w/ page 3 so you get those 9 offers out of the way by choosing the least expensive ones. ;)

If nothing changes when you refresh, you can give it time and come back to it. Nuitech gives you 12 months to complete it. They add or change offers every few weeks.
  5. Gypsylily

Gypsylily Guest

Here are the page 3 offers.

It seems impossible to find nine things to do. :(

I mean, Blockbuster is the only one I've ever done and I can NOT do a credit card offer.

So, if I knock those two things off, there aren't enough???? Also, I have people PC Internet right now, so I guess that knocks off 3 things.

Blockbuster Online DVD Rental
    Rent DVDs from Blockbuster Online: Rent unlimited DVDs plus two free in-store coupons each month. Only $9.99 for the first month. Free shipping. No return Dates.
    Simply pay the $9.99 fee for the first month to get credit for this offer.

CLICK HERE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discover® Platinum Clear Card
    - 0% Intro APR
    - No Annual Fee
    - Up to 2% Cashback Bonus® Award
    - Cool, Clear Design
    - You must activate your card by making a purchase, balance transfer or cash advance to complete this offer

Discover will only approve 1 card at a time for the same person.

CLICK HERE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discover® Gas Card
    - 0% Intro APR, No Annual Fee
    - Up to 5% Cashback on Gas Purchases
    - Up to 1% Cashback on all other Purchases
    - You must activate your card by making a purchase, balance transfer or cash advance to complete this offer

CLICK HERE!

Discover® Platinum Card
    - 0% Intro APR, No Annual Fee
    - Up to 5% Cashback on Purchases in Most Categories
    - Up to 1% Cashback on all other Purchases

CLICK HERE!

Discover® Miles Card
    - 0% Intro APR* on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months
    - 12,000 Bonus Miles*
    - No Annual Fee
    - Earn 1 Mile for Every $1 You Spend

CLICK HERE!

Discover® Platinum Card Wildlife Collection
    - 0% Intro APR* for Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months
    - Full 5% Cashback Bonus® on Get More Program purchases throughout the year*
    - Up to 1% Cashback Bonus on all other purchases*
    - No Annual Fee

CLICK HERE!

Discover® Platinum American Flag Card
    - 0% Intro APR* for Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months
    - Full 5% Cashback Bonus® on Get More Program purchases throughout the year*
    - Up to 1% Cashback Bonus on all other purchases*
    - No Annual Fee

CLICK HERE!

*Fire Your Boss - Work From Home and Earn What You're Worth!*
    Learn how you can earn an unlimited income with our special Fire Your Boss training kit. Learn and duplicate users earning in excess of $200,000.00 per year from the comfort of their home.
    You'll get credit when you purchase the Special Training Package Kit for $39.95 + S&H, although please note absolutely no refunds will be issued.
    CLICK HERE!

Premium Wine at a Great Price!
    Fulfilling your incentive reward obligation never tasted so good!
    Order today and receive 12 bottles of expertly selected fine wines delivered right to your door from 4 Seasons for just $89.99 (+ shipping & tax)! That's just $7.50 a bottle. You'll taste wines from around the world with 4 Seasons.
    Order today to begin a wonderful journey into the world of fine wine, at a terrific price!

CLICK HERE!

Carleton Sheets Real Estate Program - Risk Free Trial
    For over twenty years, the Carleton Sheets No Down Payment real estate program has helped thousands of people achieve financial freedom.
    Get credit when you enroll in the risk-free 30 day trial for only $9.95.

CLICK HERE!

The Smarter Cash Advance - Guaranteed low rate loans up to $500
    It's Quick, It's Easy, And It Works.
    Prompt, secure, hassle-free, no-fax loan.
    No credit for gift fulfillment purposes will be awarded unless you accept the loan.

CLICK HERE!

Computer Learning Courses - FREE from Video Professor
    Get a computer learning lesson on CD-ROM from Video Professor! Choose from over 15 titles, such as Windows, Excel, eBay and learn new computer skills in 1 hour! Pay only shipping and receive a Free Compact digital Camera.
    CLICK HERE!

5 DVDs for 49 cents (+ S&P)
    Join Columbia House and get 5 DVDs for $0.49 each (+ Shipping & Processing)! Check out the great selection at Columbia House!
    CLICK HERE!

Internet Access for $5.47 per Month
    Get unlimited Internet access from PeoplePC Online! Now with more great features like virus protection and spam controls! Sign up now and PeoplePC's exclusive Internet Call Waiting service is included!
    Get credit for this offer when PeoplePC online internet service is installed via download or disk and the service activated. Order Online (instead of via phone) to ensure crediting.

CLICK HERE!

Learn Spanish, French, Italian or German for FREE
    Get FREE Onlingo Language CDs & Software + a BONUS Electronic Pocket 5 Language Translator! Onlingo is proven as the FASTEST & EASIEST way to learn a new language guaranteed! Pay only shipping.
    CLICK HERE!

Learn Spanish, French, Italian or German for FREE
    Get 3 FREE Advantage Language Lesson CDs a FREE WordPoint Translator and a PC Microphone to get you started!
    Winner of Microsoft Industry Awards - Best Educational Software 2004! Pay only shipping.

CLICK HERE!
  6. onlyboys

onlyboys New Member

Yeah, sorry, mama. :(

It does look like that limits you to 8 offers on that page. Can you keep clicking refresh? Check back in about a week?
  7. Gypsylily

Gypsylily Guest

Thanks, mama. I will definately keep checking back in. I was just hopeful that it would work out differently. Ya know?

I wanted to get the site done quickly, but sometimes patience is needed, eh? :)
  8. freespiritmom

freespiritmom future trophy wife

Definitely give it more time. They use to have at least 3 diet offers on the last page but those have disappeared. They will eventually add more/different offers to the last page... hopefully soon. Good luck!