Thread: Post your ISO... here's mine!
- 12-23-2005 12:02 AM #1
Post your ISO... here's mine!
Girls stuff (we are set on wintery stuff, now looking for SUMMER!)
Gymbo or hanna only … 4T knit dresses, no vintage, matching bike shorts would be great. VERY recent gymbo or hanna things other than dresses also fine in a 4T.
Baby earrings or small post like earrings, would LOVE screw on backs, 14K please
Princess stories DVD's - only have volume one
My first leap pad books, have some pm with titles
Heavy plastic play animals. Not the cheap kind, some specialty stores carry them. Like the german Schleich animals.
Only hearts club dolls and outfits
Build a bear stuff, especially clothes, girly
(we are WAY picky on clothes - no characters, unless we discuss it first)
Size 6 or 7 non-vintage gymbo or hanna clothes. Summer clothes only, only EC.
***Size 6 or 7 raincoat or kid's rain poncho***
would LOVE to have planet bedding (twin)
Magnetix - please EC only - would love some speciality ones (bendy, glow, etc.) We had a whole 1000 piece set that got dumped in the sand box and are ruined.
National Geographic KIDS movies (VHS or DVD) we have dinosaurs
Junie B. Jones Books - paperback is fine, used condition fine too
Build a bear stuff, especially boyish bear clothes
Size 11 shoes, especially snow boots
Flavored coffee or tea, no sugar added, decaf too!
Burts bees buttermilk lotion
Mama cloth - love happy heiny's ! Used is ok, just not used up...
Any "philosophy" products. Love the lemon hand cream.
Goose Down comforters - need 2 twins and one king - stains ok, no rips
HP color ink #57 - not expired
Mr. clean magic erasers
Fiesta ware - pm for colors
Faerie glen items or Willow tree figurines (pm first)
Pampered Chef stoneware (have med. bar pan and pizza pan)
Veggie themed kitchen items
eyelets in bright colors
brads in bright colors or funky shapes and styles
Jolee's STICKERS - scrapbook quality please, especially birthday
12x12 CM album, or same style, in light blue
embossing powder any color
Close to my heart stamps
brayer and stamp cleaner solution
NEW pigment dye - black, blue, hot pink
Multi-packs of fibers and threads for scrapbooking
PM with other cool scrapbooking ideas.
Cool books on raising pagan/wiccan kids
Children's books that are earth religion centered
2006 Witches calendar
mortar and pestal
ammulets and other pendands
pm with other wiccan/pagan ideas, I love this stuff.
Last edited by midwesternmomma; 01-06-2006 at 12:02 AM.
- 12-23-2005 12:18 AM #2
Here's mine...I can only trade this week... I could do purses, diaper bag, cloth doll diapers, depending on the trade.
Trendy or WAHM skirts, size small or 5/6
7 1/2 mid calf or knee high black boots with a sharp heel (lol, how's that for specific?)
Fabric of any kind, 1/2 yard or more cuts (nothing religious, holiday or patriotic, please:P)
Yarn (no specific 'fiber')
knitting needles (except sizes 10 and 11)
Teas of any kind (loose or bagged)
GC's to Trader Joe's, Target, WalMart, Starbucks, VS, etc.
WAHM soaps, lotions, etc. (LOVE lavender)
Cinnamon Essential Oil
Books, vegetarian/vegan, natural living, homeschooling, mystery
Hemp fabrics of all kinds
Bloomer blanks (like from dharma) 3T
Corbin (6 y.o. boy):
Pants, size 6 or 7
Shirts (same sizes)
Coloring books (nothing religious, holiday or patriotic please)
Boys undershirts, Medium or size 6/7
Board games/card games/dice games
Olivia (4 y.o. girl):
Pants/Dresses/Shirts, etc size 3T
Anything WAHM clothes
3t Onesies or undershirts (really need)
Coloring books (nothing religious, holiday or patriotic please )
Drawing pads/Pencils/Art stuff
My little pony stuff
"Grape" themed kitchen stuff
Wooden rolling pin
Candles (ESP. Cinnimon or Lavender)
Can of Air (LOL)
Cloth Napkins (seasonal okay, no holiday or patriotic please)
A 'blank' grapevine wreath
A large thermos (like for soup or chili)
- 12-23-2005 12:46 AM #3
so i have some things on your list tuesday..
what i have is:
my little ponies, slightly used
medium mama shirts (brand names)
so now what..?
- 12-23-2005 01:07 AM #4Originally Posted by mommyladd
- 12-23-2005 09:55 AM #5
Items in red are priorities.
*Gift cards/shopping cards* for: Food Lion, Kroger, Harris Teeter, Whole foods, Lowes Foods, Walmart, membership for Sams club
- New or used only by vegetarians/vegans cast iron grill
(3 years old boy)
-Fisher Price Little People newer lil'kingdom people, dragons, horses and accesories, he has the castle and loves it, but it didn't come with anything at the thrift store, hehe. Would like the palace too with prince and princess. and all separate sets.
-Playmobil (not the chunky toddler ones) any and all, farm, real people (no pirates and other violent stuff, prefer no sport stuff either) houses, boats, cars, people, animals... he doesn't have any at all and I think he'd love them
- a realistic barn and tractor, metal/plastic/wood, whatever. We got him a little bag of plastic realistic farm animals at the dollar store and he loves them and wants tractor/barn to go with them, other animals, farmer, hay stacks and whatever else too, hehe. The animals he has are 2" max (for the horse and bull) He's extremely good at taking care of his toys, so even something delicate or cheap will last forever with him.
Clothing needs to be in very good condition, no holes, stains, fade or major wear.
We like: brown, tan, marroon, orange, gray, blue
We don't like so much: green, red, black, yellow
No characters, no big logos. We like sherpa and fleece the most, wool is nice too if not felted or scratchy.
LWI great, no tie dye unless it's for socks
We like stripes
-5T hoodie sherpa or fleece with straight bottom (no elastic or drawstring) pull on type, no jacket, prefer long, Vidura has a very long torso and short legs.
-organic pjs and socks, size 6T for pjs and 10-12 toddler shoes
-sleep hat, something really cute/funky/cool for size 4T toddler
-chef's hat, matching apron and mitts would be wonderful, but mitts need to be "real", not play ones, he needs to be able to handle hot stuff with them.
He makes cookies and cooks breakfast and diner with me 4 times a week.
- cool vegetarian natural shampoo, bubble bath and soap for Vidura, fizzies, whatever, just absolutely NO red coloring unless it's from beets, and no Burt's bees he's allergic to most of their stuff
- activity guide for Story of the World volume 1
- tests/quizzes for the above
- Story of the World volume 2, 3, 4 and activity guides and tests
- base ten manipulatives
- balance scale
- microscope (decent one, not cheap plastic one)
- Inquisikids Discover & Do science DVD volume 1
-HWT Letters and numbers for me
The following listed are all Abeka materials, we want current editions only:
- Art Project K5 and 1
- Animals in the great outdoors
- Down by the sea
- Language 1 #95184
- Spelling and Poetry 1
- Usborne IL Encyclopedia of World Geography
- French classics for children (Comtesse de Segur, Marcel Pagnol...)
- Magic Tree house books number: 27, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
- Lapin Malin CP, CE1 (French version of Reader Rabbit) or other French software for kids that work with Windows XP, no "learning French" type, just the kind for French kids.
- Draw Write Now books 3,4,6,7,8
- Caran D'Ache watercolor pencils (no walmart ones, they break)
- glitters, eyes, pompoms, foam sheets, foam stickers (no characters) flowers are fine
- play dough (Play D'oh brand only) in purple, grey, dark green, brown, red
-knives and other cutting things for playdough, the hair cutting set would be awsome. No cookie cutter type stuff, we have a whole bin full.
Colors we like/want for the following fabric: Brown, tan, grey, blue, orange, marroon, natural, boyish stripes. for dyable fabric white/cream fine. Organic great!
1 yard cuts minimum unless otherwise mentioned.
- corduroy (cotton), non strechy
- MM fleece heavy weight to make hooded poncho that i slip on Vidura when he is in car seat, of for quick in and out the car. Looking for neutral color like grey, orange, brown...
- organic jersey, sherpa, anything organic really in neutral, 1/2 yard min.
- killington flannel any color or print 1/4 yard cuts minimum
- sherpa mostly cotton (at the very least 70-75%)
- 100% cotton interlock in skin tones or white 1/4 yard cuts minimum
- Organic Space dye, any and all, I'd love you forever! lol
- Serger cones, wooly nylon, cotton, silk, anything any color really, I have no thread for the darned thing, lol.
- Gutterman thread in white, natural, black and anything else too, but the first 3 are the ones we need most
- mohair yarn in hair colors 70% mohair min. straight or boucle
- pants for office type work in tan, brown or grey size 34, straight bottom prefered as I'll have to cut them, dh as very short legs. Need to be in excellent condition.
- Wahm vegetarian soap (he does not like "little pieces" in his soap, so needs to be smooth, nothing scruby, lol):
Sandalwood (alone, no vanilla)
Organicmama's Bloom soap
- Anything from my Amazon wishlist ( list for email@example.com )
- Wahm vegetarian soap for me, anything strongly citrus-y or minty, I like little pieces
- Clary sage carrot soap for Nerolimama
Last edited by SweetnSour; 12-24-2005 at 04:42 PM.My little patriotic Dude
Mama to Vidura, Vedavati, Vilasini and another little V joining the crew in the summer :heart:
- 12-23-2005 04:23 PM #6
- 12-31-2005 12:45 AM #7
ok here's mine
hemp breast pads
brown sugar scrub
trader joes detergent
iams, eukanuba dog food coupons
little einstein dvds
nestles carnation good start soy formula & checks
rice baby food
soft shoes size 4
tie dye dress ls & ss 6x-7
cotton boxers for under dresses 6x-7
disneys jungle book dvd
disneys snowhite dvd
leap pad books and cartridges
wooden dishes for play kitchen
disney princess curtains
amelia bedelia books
veggie tale dvds
321 penguin dvds
i know there's more but i cant think of it!
- 12-31-2005 11:13 AM #8
Mine's short and sweet:
YARN-any fiber except acrylic.
Funky mama clothes, size M
Can trade or pp.~Suzie
Mama to K, J and L
- 12-31-2005 11:28 AM #9
Just an ISO for ds, he's looking for any Jimmy Neutron DVD's, any Fairly Oddparents DVD's, and any Spongebob DVD other than Waterlogged Tales & Seascape capers.
College Student-Mom to :juggle: & :jump: The kids are homeschooled, just not by me! :lol:
- 12-31-2005 11:51 AM #10
Midwesternmomma~ I have a Pampered Chef baking bowl that I have no use for.
Tuesday~ I have a book called the Passionate Vegetarian. It's huge!! Full of recipes.
My ISO list:
Learn at Home Curriculum grades 3,4 and 5
Plus size jeans
Winter scarf to go with my navy blue coat
Mac OS X softwareK. Michelle,
Single, working Mama to S 8/02 and A 9/07
HAPPILY raising my children alone. It's the hardest thing I've ever done, but I'm free!
Life is a journey not a destination
cars (die cast) from the movie Cars
- 12-31-2005 12:04 PM #11
Britax Super Elite/Husky/Regent
Britax Parkway or Bodyguard.
- 12-31-2005 02:55 PM #12
- 12-31-2005 03:18 PM #13
2T footed PJs - fleece or other warm fabric - snap across stomach better than zip as she needs belly button rubbing access
2T winter tops
men's 32 by 30 jeans
5T dresses - no buttons or zippers or elastic
- 12-31-2005 03:24 PM #14
Oops....I just started a new thread about my ISO!
Anyway~I'm looking for some crotch-snap, long-sleeved tops in size 18 or 24 month. Girls.
A bed rail/gate. I only need one because the bed is against a wall.
Last edited by ScatteredCuriosities; 12-31-2005 at 03:31 PM. Reason: add something
- 12-31-2005 08:10 PM #15
Clothes for me:
long skirts in a size large- bohemian a plus
size large tops
comfy pants- cotton, loose fitting for a size large or 12
pjs in a size large size large cardigans- NON wool and not tight fitting
38 D bra or something similar
slippers to fit a size 8
Yankee candles or tarts
fun fabric cloth napkins
cloth lunch bags with PUL lining
purse with lots of pockets
Rechargeable batteries and charger
upright dvd holder-shelf
Monster Munch- any flavor
For the children:
wool sweaters in size 7 and size 6
slipper socks for a size 11/12 foot
nature sound cds
Terrapin station- Grateful Dead
Douglas Coupland books that I don't have
infuser for tea-pot
Willow Tree figurines
Anything Precious Moments
Last edited by Sara; 01-01-2006 at 01:04 PM.